> Aditi Govitrikar on future jobs: I would rather not just play moms

Header Ads Widget

Aditi Govitrikar on future jobs: I would rather not just play moms

 Aditi Govitrikar on future jobs: I would rather not just play moms


Entertainer Aditi Govitrikar discusses her longing for future jobs and working in the OTT medium.
Aditi Govitrikar


Entertainer Aditi Govitrikar who was the principal lady to bring home the Mrs Big showdown in 2001 was presently welcomed as an adjudicator for the challenge this year. Pondering her excursion, she thinks back, "I was the first Indian to partake in Quite a while. World, and I assume I'm the main Indian to proceed to pass judgment on it too. Life ends up back at ground zero," adding, "It was in Vegas itself, which is where I won my crown. It was an extraordinary open door and a major distinction for me."

Post a Comment

0 Comments