> For years, Florence Pugh has "wanted kids": The concept of a large family appeals to me.

Header Ads Widget

For years, Florence Pugh has "wanted kids": The concept of a large family appeals to me.

For years, Florence Pugh has "wanted kids": The concept of a large family appeals to me.

One day, Florence Pugh hopes to become a mother. She expressed her affection for kids.




In a recent interview, actress Florence Pugh expressed her desire to have a child and stated that she adores them. She said the following.

The Little Drummer Girl, Dune, Lady Macbeth, Fighting with My Family, and other well-known films have all included actress Florence Pugh, who expressed her desire to have a child of her own and how much she loves them, according to People.


Florence Pugh on her affection for children

Florence replied, "Well, I've always been thinking about starting a family." She went on, "I've wanted children since I was a child."

"I love the idea of a big family," the actor continued. I was raised in a large family. I adore children. I adore spending time with children. I approach the kids first to talk to them at every dinner occasion."

She mentioned that conversing with children is simpler for her than conversing with grownups. She said, "I love the honesty." "I adore how easily they become bored. My desire to have children has never wavered. It's only a matter of timing."

Post a Comment

0 Comments