> After tweeting "drunkenly" that Kanye West is superior to Taylor Swift and that "I respect her," Zach Bryan apologizes.

Header Ads Widget

After tweeting "drunkenly" that Kanye West is superior to Taylor Swift and that "I respect her," Zach Bryan apologizes.

After tweeting "drunkenly" that Kanye West is superior to Taylor Swift and that "I respect her," Zach Bryan apologizes.

After tweeting that Kanye West was superior to Taylor Swift, Zach Bryan apologized.



On Tuesday, the Pink Skies hitmaker said, "Eagles > Chiefs, Kanye > Taylor, who's with me," on X.

Zach Bryan apologizes for his contentious tweet that juxtaposed Kanye West and Taylor Swift. The 28-year-old country music artist posted a lengthy explanation to his Instagram stories on Thursday morning. This comes after Bryan received harsh criticism for claiming that the rapper Praise God is superior to the singer, who is 34 years old. Since then, the musician from Oklahoma has deleted his account on X, which was formerly Twitter.

Zach Bryan regrets stating that Kanye West is superior to Taylor Swift.

On Tuesday, the Pink Skies hitmaker said, "Eagles > Chiefs, Kanye > Taylor, who's with me," on X. Swifties, who interpreted the tweet as an assault on the Cruel Summer hitmaker and her boyfriend Travis Kelce, responded angrily to this, launching a barrage of angry comments. Bryan posted on Instagram, "For the record guys, I wasn't coming for Taylor the other night," in response to the criticism. I made a mistake while I was inebriated and compared two records.

Post a Comment

0 Comments