> Marie Osmond stays in shape to 'be the great grandmother' for her 8 grandchildren

Header Ads Widget

Marie Osmond stays in shape to 'be the great grandmother' for her 8 grandchildren

 Marie Osmond stays in shape to 'be the great grandmother' for her 8 grandchildren


Osmond is one of the most youthful stars to arrive at number 1 on the Board outlines, with 'Paper Roses'

Marie Osmond



Marie Osmond is attempting her hardest to be a current grandma.

In a new meeting with the Day to day Mail, Osmond talked about how significant her family is to her, telling the power source, "In the event that I'm toward the finish of the life, I need to invest energy with my family." Osmond has eight children; Stephen Jr., Rachael, Jessica, Michael, Brandon, Brianna, Matthew and Abigail. She additionally has eight grandkids.

"One explanation I stay with everything looking great is on the grounds that I want to go bicycle riding with my grandchildren," she made sense of, adding she continues long power strolls to remain fit. "I want to be the pleasant grandmother, and you can't do that in the event that you don't feel perfect."

To the world, Osmond is a popular entertainer, TV host and vocalist, who became one of the most youthful artists to come to No. 1 on the Bulletin down home music graphs with the tune "Paper Roses" in 1973 at 13 years old.


With regards to her family, nonetheless, the songstress says "I need my grandchildren to know me the genuine me, not the Marie Osmond they see on television." She has focused on that in her life, making sense of it is "a constant responsibility."

"It's so entertaining, this Christmas my eight-year-old grandson inquired as to whether I was somewhat renowned, and I said 'actually no, not me,' since I don't believe that they should see me as a celebrity and I believe they should consider me to be me," she said.

In October 2023, Osmond told Fox News Computerized "something snapped" when her 2021 collection "Surprising" appeared at No. 1 on the Bulletin diagrams, something that had never occurred all through her whole profession, driving her to make a list of must-dos.

A portion of the things on the list of must-dos were "insane," including her desire to leap out of a plane, and other hazardous "things that [she's] always been unable to do on the grounds that either [she's] under agreement or [she] can't break a leg."

Post a Comment

0 Comments