> Katrina Kaif is "way more vegetarian" than Vicky Kaushal, he says: Every time my mother comes home, she is content.

Header Ads Widget

Katrina Kaif is "way more vegetarian" than Vicky Kaushal, he says: Every time my mother comes home, she is content.

 Katrina Kaif is "way more vegetarian" than Vicky Kaushal, he says: Every time my mother comes home, she is content.

Vicky Kaushal and Katrina Kaif


According to Vicky Kaushal, his mother Veena Kaushal is pleased that Katrina Kaif consumes ridge gourd, apple gourd, and beans.

Vicky Kaushal, an actor, has talked about his wife, Katrina Kaif. She "enjoys simple food" and is "way more vegetarian than" he is, he claimed. Vicky said in an interview with The Week that his mother "is happy whenever Katrina is home." (Also Read | Vicky Kaushal claims that in the 33 years after he married Katrina Kaif, he has matured more.)


Vicky shows off his culinary prowess.

Vicky Kaushal went on to say that the only cooking he can do is crack eggs and make tea. Vicky answered, "Never for the life of me," when asked if he cooks. All I can do is crack some eggs and prepare tea. I discovered that during quarantine as well because I had nothing better to do than spend the entire night watching movies. His brother Sunny is a really good cook who cooks a lot. It is more like we are pals because he is only a year and four months younger than me. He does not take advise from me, and I do not provide it to him. All we do is exchange experiences. He is far more collected and wiser than I am."


Vicky on his mother's response to Katrina's dietary preferences

The actor was questioned concerning the foods they ate at home. "She (Katrina) is way more vegetarian than I am," he revealed in regards to eating. She likes plain meals. She won't often go for a chhole bhature, but I would definitely go for it. "All my life I have been trying to get these boys to eat tinde (apple gourd), beans, and turai (ridge gourd), and now I have a daughter-in-law who eats these every day," my mother adds, expressing her happiness whenever Katrina returns home. This is her go-to meal. Pancakes are her favorite food. We are just a typical couple that are in the spotlight because of our line of work.

Post a Comment

0 Comments