> Three weeks after revealing her romance to the world, Kristin Cavallari posts a picture of her 24-year-old lover with her son.

Header Ads Widget

Three weeks after revealing her romance to the world, Kristin Cavallari posts a picture of her 24-year-old lover with her son.

 Three weeks after revealing her romance to the world, Kristin Cavallari posts a picture of her 24-year-old lover with her son.
image source Yahoo Sports 

Cavallari and former NFL star Jay Cutler are parents to three children.

Following the reality TV star's post of a picture of her new boyfriend with her son, it appears like Kristin Cavallari and Mark Estes, a popular on TikTok, are taking their romance seriously.

A picture of Estes, 24, and her son strolling with a plain white heart was shared by Cavallari, 37.

The fashion designer had previously disclosed that Estes had actually met her children the day after Valentine's Day, when they went on their first date.

"We were in my driveway, getting intimate. On her podcast, "Let's Be Honest," Cavallari said, "I felt like I was in high school." "Then I walked in to my mom and Jaxon and was like, ‘Hi.’"

Cavallari observed, "I would say this is the real first guy they met." "My boys couldn't stop talking about him... You're aware of what it is, right? Above all, I believe that my kids are really happy for me. My children genuinely want to see me content."
Saylor, a daughter, and Jaxon and Camden, two sons, are the children of Cavallari and her former spouse Jay Cutler. The fashion designer tells her children straight out that she is dating, and occasionally even asks their opinion.
She earlier said to Entertainment Tonight, "I tell them who I'm talking to or what's going on, and they have strong opinions about these guys." 

Post a Comment

0 Comments