> Aamir Khan said on The Great Indian Kapil Show that his ex-wife Reena Dutta assaulted him while she was giving birth.

Header Ads Widget

Aamir Khan said on The Great Indian Kapil Show that his ex-wife Reena Dutta assaulted him while she was giving birth.

 Aamir Khan said on The Great Indian Kapil Show that his ex-wife Reena Dutta assaulted him while she was giving birth. 


After witnessing his ex-wife Reena Dutta go into labor, Aamir Khan talked about what he learned about human emotions. On The Great Indian Kapil Show, the actor made an appearance.

For the first time, Aamir Khan was on The Great Indian Kapil Show. The actor talked candidly about his work and some humorous anecdotes from his life in the show. One such story concerned his ex-wife Reena Dutta, who reportedly slapped Aamir after he attempted to teach her breathing techniques while she was in labor. (See also: On The Great Indian Kapil Show, Aamir Khan is questioned about "settling down" following two weddings. View the promo

When Kapil Sharma questioned Aamir in the show about whether or not he observes people's behavior in his capacity as an actor, he revealed that he does so in peculiar circumstances. "Let me give you an idea of what I notice," he started. It was the day of Junaid's impending birth. Reena Ji was giving birth. We were in the medical facility. As a good husband, I also worked on my breathing techniques. I tried to soothe her with it as the labor became more painful. However, I received a slap and was told to "stop this nonsense." Reena Ji was hurting so much. She even bit my hand.

"A shocked expression is displayed when there is extreme pain."

Aamir went on to say what he was observing at the time concerning human emotions. I became aware of what was going on around me later. One thing that strikes me when someone is in excruciating pain is similar to what happens to women during childbirth. Not that I planned this. It is only occurring for me. I noticed the agony on Reena's face and when it occurred.Typically, we imagine that someone's face would writhe in agony. However, that is not what it is. The face is one of astonishment when the pain is severe. It's incredulity. It is a denial of something. The depth of her pain was beyond her comprehension. That, as an actor, I noticed. When Reena brought Junaid home later, I told her this, and she became enraged! (laughs) 

Before deciding to file for divorce, Aamir and Reena were wed for 16 years. Ira Khan is the couple's daughter, while Junaid Khan is their son. After that, Aamir wed filmmaker Kiran Rao a second time, however the couple split after 15 years of marriage. Azad Rao Khan is their son.




Post a Comment

0 Comments