> After arriving in India, Nora Fatehi remembers spending nine females in a room and called those first few days "traumatising."

Header Ads Widget

After arriving in India, Nora Fatehi remembers spending nine females in a room and called those first few days "traumatising."

 After arriving in India, Nora Fatehi remembers spending nine females in a room and called those first few days "traumatising."


Nora Fatehi talked candidly about her early struggles in Bombay. She talked about how some organizations severely mistreat people.
Nora Fatehi image source Reddit


Madgaon Express, Nora Fatehi's most recent film, is doing quite well. The actor appeared in a recent Mashable India episode of The Bombay Journey. Nora talked candidly about her early struggles as an aspiring performer in Mumbai during the session. She talked about how the overall experience of sharing an apartment with nine girls was "traumatising." (Also read: "I learned so much from Kunal, Divyenndu" is Nora Fatehi's candid statement on working at Madgaon Express.)

What was stated by Nora

Nora started the debate by saying, "I had only ₹5,000 in my pocket when I arrived in India. I shared a three-bedroom apartment with nine other psychopaths that were all living together. For a while, I wondered, "What have I got myself into?" That was completely unprepared for me. I continue to be traumatized.

Some of these organizations severely abuse people.

She went on, "What used to happen was that the agency would make money out of you," when asked how she paid the rent. They take your pocket money, use it to pay your rent, take your commission, take away your air supply, and give you jo reh gaya (what's left).which is unimportant. Thus, our daily diet consisted of just one egg, Nutella, toast, and milk. It was awful. A few of these organizations severely abuse victims. For these things, we don't have rules or regulations. I really do require counseling throughout that period. It was a difficult period.


Post a Comment

0 Comments