> Radhika Madan laments her Angrezi Medium co-star Irrfan's passing and said he never took his notoriety or name for granted.

Header Ads Widget

Radhika Madan laments her Angrezi Medium co-star Irrfan's passing and said he never took his notoriety or name for granted.

 Radhika Madan laments her Angrezi Medium co-star Irrfan's passing and said he never took his notoriety or name for granted.

image source Rediff.com


Actor Radhika Madan says she learned a lot from her co-star Irrfan while filming Homi Adajania's film, and she recalls him on the fourth anniversary of his death.


Sometimes, you can remember someone after they're gone without having known them for a long time. Actor Radhikka Madan remembers only one movie she worked on with the late actor Irrfan, and it will always be etched in her memory.


"He was a legendary figure. All artists agree that Irrfan was a phenomenon. He has left us with a ton of memorable movies and moments. Speaking on her late co-star, late actor Irrfan, on the fourth anniversary of his death, Madan said, "Just two days ago, I was thinking about him and missing him so much that I went back and watched our film."


In October 2019, Irrfan was filming the movie and was not doing well in his final months due to a rare Neuroendocrine malignancy. Madan was therefore unable to spend much time off set with him.


 Here, Madan emphasizes in particular that she saw Irrfan to be a person of integrity and honesty, which was evident in his work. He was not able to lie in a scene. The most important thing I've learned as an actor is that you can't just deliver the lines if you're not experiencing the material. Every word must contain the truth. Furthermore, he seemed to be completely at ease in his own skin; she claims she has never seen him try to pass for the famous actor Irrfan Khan.


Madan is also full of praise for Irrfan, praising the late actor for never taking anything for granted on set. Occasionally, she remembers being apprehensive before a scene and saw Irrfan experience the same feelings: "He didn't have to do that; he was Irrfan Khan; he was just as enthusiastic and eager to figure out how the scene was going to be." It dawned on me then that he is still a student and believes that each scene has great significance. He never took his name, reputation, or skill for granted. He was just as anxious as I was.

"I was already notified that he will have poor energy. He passed away in April 2020, and we wrapped the filming in October 2019. The 28-year-old reveals, "He shot the last scene with me, and I only saw him as my father; I couldn't get the chance to fangirl around him."


Looking back on their time together, Madan remembers the late actor as someone who was "respectful and passionate." "To Irrfan sir, for treating me like a co-star and not a rookie, and for showing me that respect," she says, giving us full credit. That was my main source of inspiration, and it just strengthened my confidence to follow my instincts and pursue my craft. He gave me a lot of professional inspiration and encouragement. I was his pupil from the beginning.


The actor recalls this particular moment from the Angrezi Medium filming and says that Irrfan used to stand his ground if he wasn't sold on a scene. "I recall a scene we did where I had to bring my drunken father home." To make my character look inebriated, Homi (Adajania, Director) and I were playing it up a little. Irrfan, sir, joined me on stage to practice the lines. For the first time, he did something he had never done before: 'Mujhe pata lag jaayega yeh drunk hai, mujhe pata nahi lagna chahiye,' he said. He She goes on, "We had to get it to the point where he was just confused throughout the scene that something is off but didn't know that his daughter was drunk. He just didn't want to do the scene until we dialed it down." Another thing I picked up from him was that, regardless of what other people think, if you are in the role, you should know how things should be.


Post a Comment

0 Comments