> Adaa Khan has 15 years of experience on the tiny screen. opens up on pay fairness, boosting TV industry competitiveness

Header Ads Widget

Adaa Khan has 15 years of experience on the tiny screen. opens up on pay fairness, boosting TV industry competitiveness

 Adaa Khan has 15 years of experience on the tiny screen. opens up on pay fairness, boosting TV industry competitiveness

image source Quora


On May 25, Adaa Khan celebrated her 15 years in the TV business. In this interview, the actor discusses how the industry has changed through time.

Actress Adaa Khan says that the biggest hurdle she has faced in her 15 years in the television industry, despite learning the ins and outs of Hollywood, is the pay gap in the business.

Adaa began her career in 2009 with the television series Palampur Express. She subsequently landed major roles in Sitara: Vish Ya Amrit and Naagin.

"I'm glad I was able to hold onto this sensation for so long. I keep to myself. I have operated professionally and ethically, and it has benefited me. I feel fortunate and loved. Adulation from fans is undoubtedly a positive emotion. I have learned valuable lessons and experienced my fair share of ups and downs. The actress says, "My late mother's support and memories stay with me always. I'm so grateful to everyone."

See Also: Adaa Khan: The narrative must support the role; I can't play flamboyant characters on television to garner views and attention right away


The performer, who celebrated 15 years in the entertainment business on Saturday, spoke on the ways the television industry has changed. "With the industry changing where there is disparity in payment structures and shows shut fast too," she said. So many people are competing for one role.

The competition has increased, and it can be difficult to locate the proper role, she continues. In the past, employment was awarded based solely on skill; but, in the present day, followers on social media are the primary criterion for evaluation. It's also common for many people to accept nearly free labor.

The 35-year-old actor's path is, nevertheless, also marked by a number of high points. When asked what remains ingrained in her memory, she mentioned appearing in well-known productions.


"Every role I played was well received. I completed Comedy Nights Bachao and Naagin, which were the top nonfiction and fiction books. provided me a star-like sense at the same moment. Naagin did contribute much to popularity. I love life and take each day as it comes; I don't take my famous status too seriously and it keeps me grounded," the woman declares.

Being an actor entails being open to criticism and remarks from the general public, particularly from trolls on social media.

Recently, trolls targeted actress Deepika Padukone for her stroll at the polling station. Padukone and her husband Ranveer Singh are expecting their first child together.

"It is stupid to troll anyone who had gone just to do her democratic duty to vote," Adaa lashes out at these bigots. It is inappropriate to critique someone who has a baby bump during pregnancy. Although they are well-known, celebrities cannot have their privacy violated.


"It can be unsettling to troll on social media and leave hurtful remarks," she continues. Everyone who comments on social media must exercise responsibility. Saying that celebrities should disregard it is simple. It doesn't evoke positive emotions. Certain rules ought to apply to private remarks.

Post a Comment

0 Comments