> For a dance scene in Heeramandi, Richa Chadha says she had 99 takes. "I had my best day and my worst day."

Header Ads Widget

For a dance scene in Heeramandi, Richa Chadha says she had 99 takes. "I had my best day and my worst day."

 For a dance scene in Heeramandi, Richa Chadha says she had 99 takes. "I had my best day and my worst day."
image source Filmfare


Recently, Richa Chadha talked about how difficult the sequence in Heeramandi was to film. In the epic series, she plays the role of Lajjwanti.

Together with her co-stars from Heeramandi, Richa Chadha made an appearance on The Great Indian Kapil Show. The actors talked about the difficulties they had while filming, with Sanjay Leela Bhansali striving for perfection. In the critically praised musical, Richa, who plays Manisha Koirala's foster daughter, disclosed the hardest dance move that required the most takes. (Also read: The Great Indian Kapil Show: Sonakshi Sinha admits that, when given Alia and Kiara's example, "mujhe zor se shaadi karni hai").


Richa talks about the day she had the worst at Heeramandi set.

Richa recalled the day of filming as both her "worst" and "best," adding that it's not as simple as people might imagine to execute dance sequences on video. Kapil asked the actors about their favorite and worst days while filming Heeramandi. "My best day was my worst day," Richa remarked, before inquiring, "What is your highest number of retakes?" "I don't think I went over 12," Sonakshi remarked. "It can go over 12-13 in dance," Aditi Rao Hydari continued. "I believe my score is the highest," Richa retorted. 99!”

According to Richa, executing dance routines is difficult.

As Richa also mentioned, "I nearly reached a century. It's not simple, you know. People believe it's simple. Imagine that you are dancing in front of 200–300 extras and you are not able to execute the dance adequately. However, after you get past that, you realize, "Wow, I never realized I could do this." The performer received applause and cheers from the entire audience. Alongside their co-stars, Manisha Koirala, Sanjeeda Sheikh, and Sharmin Segal talked about their professional experiences with Sanjay.

Post a Comment

0 Comments