> Pashmina Roshan talks candidly about taking on her family's history and Hrithik Roshan's counsel.

Header Ads Widget

Pashmina Roshan talks candidly about taking on her family's history and Hrithik Roshan's counsel.

 Pashmina Roshan talks candidly about taking on her family's history and Hrithik Roshan's counsel.

image source India TV News
  

Actress Pashmina Roshan discussed the strain she faces because of her last name at a press conference in Mumbai while promoting her debut picture, Ishq Vishk Rebound.

Ishq Vishk Rebound, starring Pashmina Roshan, Jibraan Khan, Naila Grewal, and Rohit Saraf, had its music video shown on Tuesday at a ceremony in Mumbai. During the occasion, Pashmina talked candidly about her cousin Hrithik's advise for her, the burden of upholding her family's legacy, and other topics. (Also Read: Ishq Vishk Rebound Teaser: Fans demand Shahid Kapoor, but the Rohit Saraf and Pashmina Roshan film seems intriguing.)


I feel obligated to meet their standards.

When Pashmina considers her last name, she claims to experience pressure as well as pride. "The legacy my family holds and the work they've done—I'm so proud of all of them," the woman remarked. There's pressure to live up to the pride, good fortune, and support I've been given. There is pressure to live up to their standards in terms of work and guidance as well as to carve out a position for myself in a field where the public holds them in high regard. 

"Unse mujhe sirf unki advice hi nahi, unki mentorship bhi milti hai," she said in reference to the advice she received from Hrithik. He often tries to assure me that if you do these two things, you're set. Aap jo kaam karr rahe ho, usme aap authenticity lao, apna 100% do. He constantly gives me this piece of advice. (He provides me with mentorship in addition to counsel. He constantly reminds me that I must always be myself and contribute everything I have.) Pashmina is the niece and daughter of composer Rajesh Roshan and Rakesh Roshan.

Post a Comment

0 Comments