> Regarding the rumors of his romance with Shehnaaz Gill, Guru Randhawa said: It makes me happy to hear about my dating experiences.

Header Ads Widget

Regarding the rumors of his romance with Shehnaaz Gill, Guru Randhawa said: It makes me happy to hear about my dating experiences.

 Regarding the rumors of his romance with Shehnaaz Gill, Guru Randhawa said: It makes me happy to hear about my dating experiences.

image source ETV Bharat


Rumors have surfaced that singer Guru Randhawa is dating actor-singer Shehnaaz Gill following the release of their song video, Moonrise.

Singer-songwriter Guru Randhawa and singer-actor Shehnaaz Gill have been in the news for over a year due to rumors of their romance. Randhawa appears to be relishing the attention and speculation around his personal life, for whatever reason.

See Also: Guru Randhawa asks followers if Shehnaaz Gill and him "look cute together" in a video that he publishes. This is how they responded.

The singer jokes, "Every boy wants that attention, so it feels great when people talk about my dating life. Fans link me with beautiful girls all over the world, so it feels great."

It all began last year when they released their first music video for the romantic song Moonrise, which gave rise to relationship rumors. Later that year, Randhawa went with Gill to the premiere of her movie, Thank You For Coming, and the two of them photographed together on the red carpet, which fueled even more rumors. When their second song, Sunrise, was released in January of this year, fans couldn't resist speculating further. Not to be missed, fans frequently wonder what's going on between the two based on their mushy clips on Instagram.


Randhawa says, "I want people to keep doing that [talk about my love life] for me," even if he isn't in the mood to confirm or refute the rumors circulating about him and Gill. Because of that news, even though I'm not dating right now, I might start doing so shortly. I am unmarried if the person reading this interview is a female. However, I'm taken if the reader is a boy (laughs).

Aside from his personal life, Randhawa appears happier with the work he is producing and the buzz it is generating. The singer recently acted in his first movie, Kuch Khattaa Ho Jaay, alongside Saiee Manjrekar. Randhawa describes the film as a fantastic experience, despite the middling reception it received.

Every minute, every second, of every day should be spent discovering who you are. I've completed filming two additional movies that will be released this year. "I am attempting to maintain a balance between both, having recently released my most recent Punjabi single, In Love with Raja Kumari," adds the 32-year-old.

See Also: In a new video, Shehnaaz Gill and Guru Randhawa cuddle and share amusing moments while admiring the sunset; fans beg them to go on a date
He goes on to say, "Whether it's a song or a film, it's the same for an artiste." When asked how shooting a music video differs from shooting a movie. Furthermore, writing a song just takes two days; in fact, we can write songs at any moment. We need to have a lot of time on our hands because watching movies takes a lot of time. It is not hard to handle.

Randhawa goes on to say that a lot also depends on the group of individuals you are collaborating with on a song or movie. Randhawa takes a moment to compliment fellow musician Raja Kumari, referring to his hit. She is a completely different person from all the others I have previously dealt with. Her energy is just great, and she sang in Punjabi for the first time, which was quite new for all of us," he concludes.



Post a Comment

0 Comments