> Sadie, Christina Applegate's 13-year-old daughter, is suffering from PTSD. "I'm so sorry for you."

Header Ads Widget

Sadie, Christina Applegate's 13-year-old daughter, is suffering from PTSD. "I'm so sorry for you."

 Sadie, Christina Applegate's 13-year-old daughter, is suffering from PTSD. "I'm so sorry for you."
Christina Applegate says her daughter Sadie, 13, is suffering from POTS.

Christina Applegate revealed that her thirteen-year-old daughter has received a POTS diagnosis.

Christina Applegate revealed that her thirteen-year-old daughter has received a POTS diagnosis. Tuesday, June 25, saw Sadie, Applegate's daughter, discuss her health on an episode of Applegate's podcast, "MeSsy."

"It's a condition known as POTS," Sadie said. "My heart is affected by something that has to do with the autonomic nervous system, but I have no idea what it is. I feel like I'm going to pass out when I get up because I become really, really dizzy and my legs go really weak.

Sadie claimed that although she had been suffering from the illness for some time, her diagnosis had just come recently. Meanwhile, Applegate expressed her "hatred" for Sadie having to endure this.

"My dear, I am so sorry for you. I truly feel terrible for you," Applegate uttered. "I feel depressed. However, you have my affection and I know you will be alright. Furthermore, I believe you and am here for you. And I appreciate you bringing this to people's attention.

Post a Comment

0 Comments