> In a clip, Rashmika Mandanna describes her mother tongue, saying, "How beautiful it sounds."

Header Ads Widget

In a clip, Rashmika Mandanna describes her mother tongue, saying, "How beautiful it sounds."

 In a clip, Rashmika Mandanna describes her mother tongue, saying, "How beautiful it sounds."

Recently, Rashmika Mandanna attended a friend's wedding wearing a saree in the traditional Kodava style.


Recently, Rashmika Mandanna posted a video of herself speaking in her mother tongue. She answered all of the questions from admirers after it baffled them.

In a recent Instagram video, actor Rashmika Mandanna shared her Karnataka roots with her followers by speaking in her mother tongue, Kodava Takk. “To all the Kodavas out there..this is for you! Always grateful,” she wrote beside the video.

"For all those asking what I am saying here or what language I am speaking..this is my mother tongue - it's called Kodava Takk...Kodagu is where I was born and brought up," Rashmika continued, sharing the footage on her Instagram stories. I've been speaking Kodava Takk my entire life, and I can't get over how lovely it sounds. In light of this, you will only be able to understand what I'm saying if you are fluent in Kodava or if you have friends who are.

Post a Comment

0 Comments