> Janhvi Kapoor claims that once she confronted the photographers, they ceased "clicking from behind": "I have to make them listen to me,"

Header Ads Widget

Janhvi Kapoor claims that once she confronted the photographers, they ceased "clicking from behind": "I have to make them listen to me,"

 Janhvi Kapoor claims that once she confronted the photographers, they ceased "clicking from behind": "I have to make them listen to me,"

Janhvi Kapoor discussed her experience with the paparazzi.




Janhvi Kapoor revealed how paparazzi film and take images of female actors from behind and then post them online with the comment, "Can you guess who this actor is?"

While promoting her next movie, Ulajh is Janhvi Kapoor. She talked candidly about paparazzi culture as she got down for an interview for Hauterrfly during the current episode of The Male Feminist's promotion. The performer revealed that during the promotion of her previous movie, Mr. and Mrs. Mahi, she ordered the paparazzi not to take images of her from behind, and as a result, they stopped.

Post a Comment

0 Comments