> Cardi B talks about the "freak accident" that nearly resulted in miscarriage: "I was immobile for two days in a row."

Header Ads Widget

Cardi B talks about the "freak accident" that nearly resulted in miscarriage: "I was immobile for two days in a row."

 Cardi B talks about the "freak accident" that nearly resulted in miscarriage: "I was immobile for two days in a row."

Cardi B talks about the "strange incident" that nearly resulted in a miscarriage (Evan Agostini/Invision/AP)


Cardi B is expecting their third child together, her third with her estranged husband Offset.

Cardi B has disclosed that she almost had a miscarriage due to a "freak accident." The singer is expecting their third child together, her third with her estranged spouse Offset. She used X Spaces to inform her followers about her experience earlier this week.

She exclaimed, "I had an f-king freak accident." “That’s how I have to explain it because I don’t know how something — well, it wasn’t little, I actually heard it.”

According to the 31-year-old, the incident "doesn't really happen often," so when it "became so big," it astonished her. For a while, Cardi claimed to be "literally paralyzed." Cardi added, "And it almost cost me my little one to come, but it didn't."

Post a Comment

0 Comments