> Here's what the other members of BLACKPINK are up to after Rosé disclosed her finsta account and announced a solo deal with a new label.

Header Ads Widget

Here's what the other members of BLACKPINK are up to after Rosé disclosed her finsta account and announced a solo deal with a new label.

 Here's what the other members of BLACKPINK are up to after Rosé disclosed her finsta account and announced a solo deal with a new label.

What the members of BlackPink are doing is as follows.



Rose, a member of BlackPink, announced her finsta account and a much-anticipated worldwide deal with Atlantic Records. Look it over

Rosé, a member of BlackPink, announced on September 26 a much-awaited international collaboration with Atlantic Records under TheBlackLabel. In a post on Instagram, she not only revealed the thrilling deal, but also her finsta handle, which followers may follow. "Hello, my favorite people 👉🏼👈🏼! I'm thrilled to inform you that I've signed with @atlanticrecords!!!!!" I hope you're prepared for what lies ahead for the next three months, as I know you've all been waiting so long for this! I can't wait to share everything with you all! so cling on tight!I really do miss you all. P.S. Follow my best friend @vampirehollie to receive brief updates and adorable team photos! Go, go, go!!!! 😃," she exclaimed.

In addition to joining a new label, her solo debut album "On The Ground" created history by being the highest-charting single by a solo K-pop female artist on the Billboard Hot 100 and debuting at No. 1 on the Billboard Global 200.

Post a Comment

0 Comments