> Bigg Boss 17's Ayesha Khan To Join The Cast Of Dulquer Salmaan's Fortunate Baskhar

Header Ads Widget

Bigg Boss 17's Ayesha Khan To Join The Cast Of Dulquer Salmaan's Fortunate Baskhar

 Bigg Boss 17's Ayesha Khan To Join The Cast Of Dulquer Salmaan's Fortunate Baskhar

Ayesha Khan image by Pinkvilla


Bigg Boss 17 distinction Ayesha Khan keeps on gaining ground in the entertainment world. Following her new appearance in an exceptional melody for Posses of Godavari close by Vishwak Sen, she is presently set to elegance the cinema in Dulquer Salmaan's profoundly expected film Fortunate Baskhar. The Telugu film industry is buzzing with energy as the film is promoted as a performer. Affirming her job in the film, Ayesha took to her Instagram Stories and shared the banner of Fortunate Baskhar with the subtitle: "Eager to join the arrangements of Fortunate Baskhar."

During a meeting with IANS, Ayesha referenced, "The adoration I get from my South Indian fans is overpowering and is something I will constantly esteem. I've for a long time needed to drive myself to improve and who better than Dulquer Salmaan to be in the process with? Dulquer has been somebody whose create I have consistently respected. I'm really amped up for my extraordinary appearance in the film. It's a distinction to perform under Venky sir's heading and to be a piece of such a fine group."

Post a Comment

0 Comments