> If Demi Lovato considers aging "too hard," she experiences anxiety: It's not that I'm self-conscious about my appearance.

Header Ads Widget

If Demi Lovato considers aging "too hard," she experiences anxiety: It's not that I'm self-conscious about my appearance.

If Demi Lovato considers aging "too hard," she experiences anxiety: It's not that I'm self-conscious about my appearance.





Demi Lovato during the Child Star documentary's premiere.(AFP via Getty Images)





In a recent interview, singer-songwriter and actress Demi Lovato discussed the aging process and her most recent documentary, Child Star.


According to People, singer-songwriter and actress Demi Lovato talked about her most recent documentary, Child Star, and how much growing older impacts her mentally.

The documentary will mark Demi Lovato's directorial debut. "Aging is something that, if I think too hard about it, I can get anxiety about -- not because I'm worried about how I look or the changes in my body or my face, but because of that existential dread," Demi said.

"I prefer to live in the here and now. The greatest gift we can offer ourselves is presence; when we dwell on the past or the future, we are not in the moment," the speaker continued.

Post a Comment

0 Comments