> From hues to radiance: Performers divulge skincare tips before and after the holiday celebrations

Header Ads Widget

From hues to radiance: Performers divulge skincare tips before and after the holiday celebrations

 From hues to radiance: Performers divulge skincare tips before and after the holiday celebrations

Celebrities like Elnaaz Norouzi, Sumbul Touqeer, and Avika Gor offer skincare advice for Holi.

Actors are sharing not only their happiness but also their skincare secrets as Holi approaches. They vouch for using these preventative techniques to build a barrier against the colors, which range from slathering on layers of moisturizer to liberally applying a coat of coconut or almond oil.

Touqeer Sumbul


I always make sure to properly cleanse my skin to get rid of any impurities and to moisturize and oil it to build a barrier against the colours before Holi. In order to protect my skin from the sun, I also applied a generous coating of sunscreen. After the celebration, I give my face a good wash to get rid of all the color, and then I use items that soothe inflammation, such aloe vera. I still need to use sunscreen to keep my skin safe from further harm.

Singh Kanchi


After washing my face, I use a cream that my dermatologist prescribed and that I have been using for the past ten years. The sunscreen is the most crucial item. Using sunscreen is crucial, and in the past, when I was younger, my mother used to oil my body and hair to prevent the color from affecting my skin. I use a lotion that maintains my skin healthy and helps avoid pimples after playing Holi.

Adaa Khan


If you don't take proper care of your skin before and after Holi, spending a lot of time in the sun can be harmful. My skin is sensitive, so when I play Holi, I always go for natural colors. I take care to moisturize my skin, oil my hair, and keep it from drying out. My skincare routine after Holi consists of using toner, applying a face mask, and properly moisturizing. This keeps my skin smooth and supple while also brightening it. In order to get rid of the color, I also massage oil into my hair, paying special attention to the scalp, and then I wash it with warm water.


Helly Shah


I always make sure that the colors I use are natural. In addition, I make sure to use sunscreen to shield my skin from the sun's rays and to properly hydrate my face with moisturizer. I maintain simplicity. After playing Holi, my skin would get dry, so I think it's important to take care of my skin afterward. I use moisturizer or face serum to keep my skin hydrated. When it comes to my hair, I constantly tie it up because leaving it loose could cause damage.


Post a Comment

0 Comments