> Sydney Sweeney says she's returning to Euphoria season three: "I feel like I go home all the time."

Header Ads Widget

Sydney Sweeney says she's returning to Euphoria season three: "I feel like I go home all the time."

 Sydney Sweeney says she's returning to Euphoria season three: "I feel like I go home all the time."

Sydney Sweeney, who plays Cassie Howard in Euphoria, recently provided a significant update regarding the comeback of the popular HBO series, so fans of the program should celebrate.
Sydney Sweeney


Sydney Sweeney recently provided a significant Euphoria update. The actor said that she will be returning to the popular HBO drama for a third season during an interview with MTV. She also hinted that she will likely have a hectic schedule going forward given the releases of Anyone But You, Madame Web, and Immaculate. (Also read: "I was just hired as an actress," Sydney Sweeney says, seemingly unaffected by the unfavorable reaction to Madame Web.)

The speech of Sydney Sweeney
Sydney laughed and responded, "I go into euphoria," when asked in the interview if she intended to take a break following her back-to-back releases in the previous few months. When questioned about the new season's screenplay and whether she could provide an update, she stayed silent.

The actor did, however, continue to talk about the show, saying, "I always feel like I go home." When I go back there, it seems like home. It appeals to me. It feels like family, therefore I'm thrilled. Zendaya, Hunter Schafer, Maude Apatow, Alexa Demie, and Jacob Elordi feature in Sam Levinson's film Euphoria. With great fanfare, the show made its 2019 debut before coming back for a second season in 2022. A confrontation ensued during the school play that marked the conclusion of the second season.


Post a Comment

0 Comments