> In "Prem Pratigya," Madhuri Dixit sobbed and declined to perform the molestation scene: The Ranjeet

Header Ads Widget

In "Prem Pratigya," Madhuri Dixit sobbed and declined to perform the molestation scene: The Ranjeet

 In "Prem Pratigya," Madhuri Dixit sobbed and declined to perform the molestation scene: The Ranjeet
image source Pinterest

Known for portraying the antagonist in numerous Hindi movies from the 1980s and 1990s, actor Ranjeet recently discussed how Madhuri Dixit refused to film a scene involving molestation with him.

Famous for portraying antagonists in Bollywood films from the 1980s and 1990s, actor Ranjeet recently disclosed that Madhuri Dixit initially objected to filming a scene involving molestation but later changed her mind.

Ranjeet recounted the event to ANI, saying, "She (Madhuri Dixit) started crying and refused to do the scene." Some art director had informed me about the problem, but I was ignorant of it. An art director from Bengal was present. South Indian Bapu was our director. On the sets, I used to enjoy telling my coworkers
stars, "darling, face the other side; I'll change; udhar muh karo mai change kar leta hoon." I wasn't even accustomed to using the cosmetics station. Quite typical and everything. If I hadn't been accepted in that way, they would have called me phony.

Ranjeet also stated that he was very professional about it and never used force to carry out such scenes: "The crying continued, I had to go to another shoot and I told them to call her." However, nobody informed me that Madhuri disagrees. In the end, she consented. Master of the fight was Veeru Devgan. He declared, "Beech mein camera cut nahi hona chahiye (the scene shouldn't be cut in between)" and that we would continue rolling the camera. We deal with molestation on the job. The antagonist is not evil. I had the affection of all my heroines because 

Post a Comment

0 Comments