> My Hero Academia Memories and That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime S3 premiere lead the April week 1 anime TV rankings.

Header Ads Widget

My Hero Academia Memories and That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime S3 premiere lead the April week 1 anime TV rankings.

 My Hero Academia Memories and That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime S3 premiere lead the April week 1 anime TV rankings.
image source Moe sucks

The Japan TV broadcast of the anime film Suzume received a viewing rating of 12.7% according to Video Research's audience assessment.


The most recent TV rating records from Japanese marketing research firm Video Research revealed tremendous viewership success in the Kanto area for anime premieres such as That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Season 3 and My Hero Academia Memories, as well as Makoto Shinkai's Suzume.

The TV rankings from April 1 to April 8 showed the ratings for both movies and anime episodes that were broadcast. Sazae-San topped the anime list with a rating of 7.9%, while Suzume, which aired on Nippon Television (NTV) on April 5, received the highest rating of all, with 12.7% in the film category.

On April 6, Nippon Television aired Episode 1119 of the ongoing Detective Conan series, which received an average household audience rating of 5.6%. The much anticipated comeback of That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime was scheduled to debut on NTV on April 5 and received a 4.6% rating.

My Hero Academia Memories, which attracted notice with a 3.5% viewership rating, was the second anime title in the list. This four-part recap special airs ahead of May 4, when Season 7 premieres.

Post a Comment

0 Comments