> Sunny Leone's ex-fiance deceived her two months before to their wedding: "It felt like the worst."

Header Ads Widget

Sunny Leone's ex-fiance deceived her two months before to their wedding: "It felt like the worst."

 Sunny Leone's ex-fiance deceived her two months before to their wedding: "It felt like the worst."
image source Instagram


Daniel Weber was referred to as a "angel" by Sunny Leone. The actress revealed that after her parents passed away, he looked after her.

The actor Sunny Leone revealed how, only two months before her destination wedding, her ex-fiance had cheated on her. During her appearance on MTV Splitsvilla X5, Sunny discussed her engagement to Daniel Weber. While comforting MTV Splitsvilla X5 contestant Dewangini, who was crying, Sunny talked about her past. (Also Read: Sunny Leone discusses falling for deepfakes and offers guidance for young girls.)

Sunny admits that her ex-fiance cheated on her.
Before I met my spouse, I was also engaged once, Sunny stated. I simply got a gut instinct that something wasn't right. He was deceiving me, and there was a serious problem. I simply posed the question, "Do you even love me anymore?" 'No, I don't love you anymore,' he said. This occurred two months prior to our f****** nuptials. Hawaii destination wedding: everything was planned, including the dress and payment. And I had the worst feeling ever at that moment. so that I may comprehend your feelings."

Daniel Weber is referred to as a "angel" by Sunny.
"And then God does an incredible thing; an angel is sent by God in a matter of months. My spouse is that angel. That angel, who has been with me for a very long time, looked after me after my father and mother passed away. You're meant for more, and the best is in store for you." Sunny and Tanuj Virwani co-host MTV Splitsvilla X5.

Sunny and Daniel commemorated their 13 years of marriage.
Sunny just commemorated her 13th wedding anniversary to Daniel Weber. She posted a picture from their Sikh marriage ceremony on Instagram with a caption.

Sunny writes, "We vowed to stick by each other through good times and bad, too, and we made a commitment before God. God has showered our family and us with love! And I hope that we walk this path together forever, sweetheart @dirrty99. "Happy Anniversary!" Three lovely children, twins Noah and Asher via surrogacy and Nisha via adoption, are the offspring of Sunny and Daniel. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments