> The meeting Vidya Balan had for "Bhool Bhulaiyaa" was the shortest: "Said yes right away."

Header Ads Widget

The meeting Vidya Balan had for "Bhool Bhulaiyaa" was the shortest: "Said yes right away."

 The meeting Vidya Balan had for "Bhool Bhulaiyaa" was the shortest: "Said yes right away."
image source Quora


Vidya Balan, who portrayed Manjulika/Avni in the 2007 movie "Bhool Bhulaiyaa," is scheduled to make a cameo in the third installment of the comedy-horror series. Balan talked about her experience and how she ultimately decided to accept the movie.

'Bhool Bhulaiyaa,' the 2007 blockbuster starring Vidya Balan as Manjulika,' was her fastest decision to date, she revealed, not even reading the script before accepting the job. She had seen the first "Manichitrathazhu" Malayalam film, so when director Priyadarshan offered her the part, she accepted right away.

In an interview, she said to PTI, "I recall going to meet Priyan sir. He asked, "Can you come to the set and meet me?" as he and Sunny Deol were filming an advertisement in Mumbai. When I was younger, I saw the original Malayalam movie "Manichitrathazhu." I remember loving Shobana, but I was also afraid of her, so I never saw the movie again. However, I immediately replied "yes" when he gave me the movie, saying, "Wow, are you offering me that film?" Seeing as how I had watched the original, there was no script or anything. That was most likely the quickest meeting I've ever had for a movie, and that was also the quickest time I've ever taken to accept a movie.

She gives Priyadarshan a lot of credit for his superb direction, mentioning a sequence in which her character changes into Manjulika and has to lift a big bed. This Diwali, Anees Bazmee's 'Bhool Bhulaiyaa 3', starring Triptii Dimri and Kartik Aaryan, is scheduled to hit theaters.

In the Hindi version, Balan played the role Avni, who suffers from dissociative identity disorder, while Akshay Kumar played a psychiatrist. In the movie, Shiney Ahuja portrayed Balan's spouse. Balan is getting ready to make an appearance in this comic horror series' third installment. Aaryan, Tabu, and Kiara Advani starred in Bazmee's second installment in the series. T-Series is the film's producer.

Post a Comment

0 Comments