> Actor Prachi Desai of Silence 2: If I don't have a release in a year, I don't take the strain.

Header Ads Widget

Actor Prachi Desai of Silence 2: If I don't have a release in a year, I don't take the strain.

 Actor Prachi Desai of Silence 2: If I don't have a release in a year, I don't take the strain.
image source Instagram


Following Rock On 2, in 2016, actor Prachi Desai—who last appeared alongside Manoj Bajpayee in Silence 2—went on a "unintentional" break.

Actor Prachi Desai had no releases for nearly five years following Rock On 2 in 2016 until the release of the web film Silence in 2021. The actor informs us that the break wasn't planned at all, following the recent release of the film's second installment.

She quips, "Yeah, I am that person who doesn't take unnecessary pressure if I don't have a release in a certain year. I have always wanted to know where I went, where I had to come back from." I'll be honest: I don't feel like I need to go out all that much. I don't give disappearing out of sight and mind any thought. I recognize that everything is public due to the nature of the company, which has become even more so since the introduction of social media. I simply don't allow such pressure to affect me, though.

In order to shed further light on the time that elapsed between her most recent big-screen appearance and her online comeback, Prachi lists the Covid-19 pandemic as a primary cause. One or two years may have passed after Rock On 2 before something was postponed. After Covid, the time frame was extended without any releases, but other than that, I've really had a great time. With OTT growing and all of us having so much work to do, I've become involved in a lot of fascinating things. The actor, who made her Telugu debut in the web series Dhootha (2023), costarring Naga Chaitanya, says, "I have just forgotten about that period."

The 35-year-old says, "I was very nervous because it was my first project in that language, but it ended up being one of my best working experiences. They are so incredibly well prepared." They are really understanding of the fact that this is someone who does not speak the language, and they are fully available to assist you with it before they even enter the set. This series was great since our director Vikram helped me figure out how to memorize these unfamiliar terms and what my process was.

Post a Comment

0 Comments