> Bobby and Sunny Deol on The Great Indian Kapil Show get emotional as they discuss how they overcame a hard journey to attain fame.

Header Ads Widget

Bobby and Sunny Deol on The Great Indian Kapil Show get emotional as they discuss how they overcame a hard journey to attain fame.

 Bobby and Sunny Deol on The Great Indian Kapil Show get emotional as they discuss how they overcame a hard journey to attain fame.

image source Bollywood Hungama


On the most recent edition of The Great Indian Kapil Show, Bobby and Sunny Deol, brothers, talked about their last year's success with tastings.


Bobby and Sunny Deol were guests on The Great Indian Kapil Show's most recent episode. Sunny and Bobby reminisced about their incredible year in 2023, when Sunny's film Gadar 2 became a box office hit and Bobby gained international recognition for his hostile part in Animal. Dharmendra's beloved role in Rocky Aur Rocky Kii Prem Kahaani was another. (Also read: Kiku Sharda reveals that season 2 of The Great Indian Kapil Show will air.)

Bobby started the program by thinking back on the previous year. "I am happy that my brother waited for 22 years after Gadar," he remarked in Hindi. I don't think anyone else could have portrayed the character my father played in Rocky Aur Rani Kii Prem Kahaani, which was released in the same year. Then my movie became a huge success! I can see the joy in my father's eyes now. When I came back a week later, my father was engrossed with Instagram, and he said, "Bob, people are crazy for you!" "I am your son," I declared. Is there a possibility for them?"

Sunny went on, "A lot has transpired over the course of these many years. We were making every effort. Now that my son was married and a daughter had arrived, the mood had totally shifted. Since Papa has been here since the 1960s, we have witnessed a much together. But this time, despite everyone's love and support for us, what happened? It was as like God had suddenly shown himself to me, I had no idea what was going on! Bobby and Sunny both smiled at this time, wiping tears from their eyes. The crowd gave them raucous applause as well.

Bobby and Sunny played a silly farce in which Bobby correctly guessed every movie in the show. In one of the portions, Bobby also performed his famous Jamal Kudu step alongside Sunil Grover.

You can watch The Great Indian Kapil Show on Netflix.

Post a Comment

0 Comments