> Insider| Tanuj Virwani discusses his first pregnancy with his wife Tanya: I was more prepared to be a mother than a spouse.

Header Ads Widget

Insider| Tanuj Virwani discusses his first pregnancy with his wife Tanya: I was more prepared to be a mother than a spouse.

 Insider| Tanuj Virwani discusses his first pregnancy with his wife Tanya: I was more prepared to be a mother than a spouse.

Tanuj Virwani talks about telling his wife Tanya Jacob that he was pregnant.


Tanuj Virwani exclusively discusses welcoming fatherhood, announcing his first pregnancy with his wife Tanya Jacob, and what excites him the most about this stage of life.

On December 25, 2023, actor Tanuj Virwani and his wife Tanya Jacob tied the knot. The pair revealed their impending baby on Thursday night. Tanuj was so excited by the wonderful news that he couldn't contain his joy when we contacted him. Tanya and I have a very long history together. This year, I turn 38, and she is 32. We knew right away that we wanted a child, so I believe that as soon as we got married, we said, "Let's get to work." He chuckles, "It was undoubtedly a planned pregnancy.

Post a Comment

0 Comments