> Game of Thrones' finale, according to Kit Harrington, was "rushed": "I believe mistakes were made."

Header Ads Widget

Game of Thrones' finale, according to Kit Harrington, was "rushed": "I believe mistakes were made."

 According to Kit Harrington, the Game of Thrones finale was "rushed": "I believe mistakes were made."


Kit Harrington in a Game of Thrones still image.(HBO)






In a statement regarding the last season of Game of Thrones, Kit Harrington said he could see why people were unhappy with the decisions made.

Speaking candidly about the backlash to Game of Thrones season 8, Kit Harrington acknowledges that errors were made. In a recent interview with British GQ, the actor discussed the wildly popular show in which he portrayed Jon Snow and said he understood why many felt the conclusion was "rushed."

What Kit mentioned
"I think if there was any fault with the end of Thrones, is that we were all so f**king tired, we couldn't have gone on longer," Kit stated during the talk over the conflicting responses to Game of Thrones Season 8. Therefore, I appreciate that some individuals felt it was hurried, and I might even agree with them. But I’m not sure there was any alternative. I look at photos of myself from that last season and am tired. I appear worn out. I was done for another season.



Post a Comment

0 Comments