> Jenna Ortega says that when she was fifteen years old, she tried out for Zendaya's part in Dune.

Header Ads Widget

Jenna Ortega says that when she was fifteen years old, she tried out for Zendaya's part in Dune.

 Jenna Ortega says that when she was fifteen years old, she tried out for Zendaya's part in Dune.






In response to the query, "What's a role people would be surprised you auditioned for?" Wednesday star Jenna Ortega in Dune with Chani.

Zendaya's role in Denis Villeneuve's Dune franchise was initially auditioned by Jenna Ortega, who is best recognized for her portrayal as Wednesday's title character. Jenna talked about her 15-year-old audition for the role of Chani in an interview with Buzzfeed.

What Jenna mentioned
Jenna said, "I think I auditioned for Dune when I was about 15," in response to the question of what role people would be surprised to learn she tried out for. As Denis is one of my favorite directors, I recall being an enormous fan of that movie, that franchise, and everything related. I was also quite eager for the interview.

Given that Jenna is currently 21 years old, it appears that she tried out for the role in 2018. Though she's not positive, she hazardly assumes that the part she tried out for was Chani, which was ultimately taken by six-year-old Zendaya. "I believe Chani did it. It was, I believe, Zendaya's. They weren't saying that, though. Jenna said, "Everything was really hidden.
Jenna Ortega tried out for the Dune role opposite Zendaya.

Post a Comment

0 Comments