> Joe Jonas claims that his new work is not directed towards his ex-wife Sophie Turner, saying, "It was scary at times."

Header Ads Widget

Joe Jonas claims that his new work is not directed towards his ex-wife Sophie Turner, saying, "It was scary at times."

 Joe Jonas claims that his new work is not directed towards his ex-wife Sophie Turner, saying, "It was scary at times."

Willa and D, Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner's two daughters, are shared.



After four years of marriage, Joe Jonas filed for divorce from Sophie Turner in September 2023. See what Joe has to say about releasing new songs and interacting with fans.


With his new music, Joe Jonas is reassuring his fans that he is not disparaging his ex-wife Sophie Turner. The singer stated that he is "not trying to come for anyone" with the new music during an interview with Billboard regarding his upcoming solo album, Music for People Who Believe in Love. September of last year saw Joe and Sophie part ways. 


What Joe mentioned
Joe stated in the interview, "It was both liberating and frightening at times. With this record, I'm not attempting to come for anyone. I'm not attempting to criticize anything. I'm appreciative of my wonderful existence. I have two gorgeous children. The music has to reflect not only my happiness but also the path that brought me here.

Post a Comment

0 Comments