> Regarding her experience working with Pakistani artists, Sunidhi Chauhan says, "I don't see any differences between us."

Header Ads Widget

Regarding her experience working with Pakistani artists, Sunidhi Chauhan says, "I don't see any differences between us."

 Regarding her experience working with Pakistani artists, Sunidhi Chauhan says, "I don't see any differences between us."

Sunidhi Chauhan performing on stage at a concert. (File Photo)



When discussing the widespread appeal of Pakistani music, Sunidhi Chauhan could not stop complimenting Turri Jandi of Coke Studio Pakistan.

Sunidhi Chauhan has praised the music scene in Pakistan and talked about working with artists there. In her conversation on Raj Shamani's podcast, the singer discussed the cultural ties between Pakistan and India. As they talked about why Pakistani songs are becoming more well-known and why Indian music hasn't gone viral everywhere, she also voiced her appreciation for them.

Sunidhi praises Pakistani musicians

"I've worked with many talented artists from Pakistan, and I truly believe we share a lot in common," the woman stated in Hindi. We share so much in common—our languages, appearances, and even our cuisine and cultures. It always strikes me how similar Pakistani friends from the US, UK, Canada, and other countries are to me.

Post a Comment

0 Comments