> Sumedh Mudgalkar: I feel like this in the world On Krishna Janmashtami, I turn two.

Header Ads Widget

Sumedh Mudgalkar: I feel like this in the world On Krishna Janmashtami, I turn two.

 Sumedh Mudgalkar: I feel like this in the world On Krishna Janmashtami, I turn two.


Playing as Shri Krishna and enjoying Janmashtami, Sumedh Mudgalkar


On the occasion of Krishna Janmashtami, Sumedh Mudgalkar talks about how his experience as Radha Krishna's on-screen persona altered his outlook on life.

Sumedh Vasudev Mudgalkar's life changed significantly when he portrayed Lord Krishna in Radha Krishna. The actor, currently celebrating Krishna Janmashtami, talks about how the holiday has grown more meaningful. "People wish me a happy birthday on Instagram when Janmashtami arrives. People tell me, "Aapke kaam mein hamein Shri Krishna dikhte hain," and show me so much love. I sometimes feel like Janmashtami is my second birthday because of the world," he says.

When you ask the actor about his childhood celebrations of the holiday, he says, "It was all about my terrible attempts at breaking the dahi handi." However, I used to compete in dance competitions that took place around the same holiday period. That opened up a lot of doors for me.





Post a Comment

0 Comments