> Aishwarya Sushmita from Bad Cop informs us about her unique name and the attributes of Aishwarya Rai and Sushmita Sen that she aspires to.

Header Ads Widget

Aishwarya Sushmita from Bad Cop informs us about her unique name and the attributes of Aishwarya Rai and Sushmita Sen that she aspires to.

 Aishwarya Sushmita from Bad Cop informs us about her unique name and the attributes of Aishwarya Rai and Sushmita Sen that she aspires to.

Aishwarya Sushmita discusses women's safety and her acting career with HT.


Actress Aishwarya Sushmita discusses her acting decisions, women's safety, and other topics with HT. She was most recently spotted in the Bad Cop crime-thriller series.

Presently, Aishwarya Sushmita is enjoying the success of her crime action series Bad Cop, in which she plays important roles alongside Gulshan Deviah and Anurag Kashyap. She discusses her experience working with Neeraj Pandey, social media influence, women's safety in the entertainment industry, and other topics in an exclusive interview with Hindustan Times. parts taken from the conversation.

Regarding gray characters and eschewing clichés, Aishwarya Sushmita

Aishwarya responds, "I started my career with Special Ops," when asked if she was worried about being stereotyped in her role as Kiki in Bad Cop, given that she had previously portrayed dark and grey characters in Special Ops 1.5 and Khakee: The Bihar Chapter, respectively. There are gray areas in the predicament I'm in, but Kiki isn't totally gray. She is not afraid at all; rather, I would characterize her as very assertive. For me to effectively communicate the writer's or director's vision, my on-screen persona needs to be strong.

My Special Ops shoot was originally scheduled to go about seven or eight days. But in the end, I spent roughly 17 days filming the four episodes of the show. This coincided with the time that Kay Kay Menon was filming. I believed Neeraj Pandey's vision even though I didn't realize my character would be so important when I signed the deal. For me, the opportunity to collaborate with such a large team was unavoidable.

Post a Comment

0 Comments