> Call Me Bae's Ananya Panday on bringing up the MeToo movement: "My work aligns with my moral and social beliefs."

Header Ads Widget

Call Me Bae's Ananya Panday on bringing up the MeToo movement: "My work aligns with my moral and social beliefs."

Call Me Bae's Ananya Panday on bringing up the MeToo movement: "My work aligns with my moral and social beliefs."

Ananya Panday recently shared her opinions on women's empowerment and safety.




Recently, Ananya Panday talked about how important it is for her work to reflect her moral convictions. She most recently appeared in the Call Me Bae series on Prime Video.


Ananya Panday recently spoke about how she balances her moral and social convictions with her professional work. The actor stated that although she avoids discussing politics, she is happy that her on-screen roles bring attention to social issues. In her lecture at the India Today Mind Rocks Youth Summit 2024 on women's safety and empowerment, Ananya considered the important role she may play in tackling issues about women.

Ananya Panday on women's safety and empowerment

When discussing the MeToo movement and its focus on her new sitcom Call Me Bae, Ananya said, "With great power comes great responsibility." I must utilize my voice appropriately. As an actress, I sometimes feel a little powerless when people tell me, "Don't get too political or don't say that," but I've come to realize that my art is in line with my social and moral convictions. I don't want to offer any spoilers, but Call Me Bae, for example, goes into a territory where it advocates for women, women's empowerment, and the MeToo movement. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments