> Ryan Reynolds discussed the evolution of parenting styles: "Today's parents are so different."

Header Ads Widget

Ryan Reynolds discussed the evolution of parenting styles: "Today's parents are so different."

Ryan Reynolds discussed the evolution of parenting styles: "Today's parents are so different."

Screenwriter Blake Lively is the spouse of Ryan Reynolds.(AFP)






According to People, actor Ryan Reynolds discussed his and wife Blake Lively's parenting approach and how his feelings have changed over time.


Actor Ryan Reynolds discussed his and wife Blake Lively's parenting approach as well as how his feelings have changed over time, according to

What he stated

"I attended a workshop on resolving conflicts, and that transformed every aspect of my life," he stated.

"I just wasn't sure how to deal with things that I felt," the actor continued. because when I was younger, I had a scarcity mentality. I was clueless about how to dismantle the neural pathway that constantly primes you to prevail or be correct."

"Something I like about solving conflicts, and I know this is not particularly fancy, but what I really love about it is that you can meet somebody who they are as well as and you don't have to decide whether they are right or wrong," Reynolds stated. "You can disagree while continuing to connect."

Screenwriter Blake Lively is the spouse of Ryan Reynolds.(AFP)

Post a Comment

0 Comments