> Selena Gomez claims that her health problems prevent her from becoming a mother: "I had to grieve for a while over that."

Header Ads Widget

Selena Gomez claims that her health problems prevent her from becoming a mother: "I had to grieve for a while over that."

 Selena Gomez claims that her health problems prevent her from becoming a mother: "I had to grieve for a while over that."

Selena Gomez has expressed her desire to have children in the future. image source Pinterest


Selena Gomez claims she is unable to become a mother: have numerous health problems


Selena Gomez, star of "Only Murders in the Building" in Los Angeles, has disclosed that she is unable to carry her own children because of various health hazards.

"Although I've never said it, I'm sadly unable to bear my own children. Numerous health problems I have could endanger both my life and the lives of the unborn child. In an interview on the October cover of Vanity Fair, Gomez said, "I had to grieve for a while over that."

2015 saw the diagnosis of lupus, a condition in which the body's immune system targets its own tissues and organs. She was also diagnosed with anxiety and sadness the following year. She had a kidney transplant in 2017 as a result of lupus. The singer-actor was given a bipolar illness diagnosis later in 2020.

Gomez stated that she is amenable to adoption, in part because Mandy Teefey, her mother and a former stage actor, was adopted.

"I most likely wouldn't be present. I have no idea how her life would have turned out. We are really appreciative of how life turned out for her and me.

She continued, saying that although her path might be different, she might still become a mother in the future.


Selena Gomez has expressed her desire to have children in the future.

Post a Comment

0 Comments