> Nicole Kidman on looking "opposite of Cinderella" when attending red carpet events

Header Ads Widget

Nicole Kidman on looking "opposite of Cinderella" when attending red carpet events

 Nicole Kidman on looking "opposite of Cinderella" when attending red carpet events

image source Pinterest



Nicole Kidman, a well-known actress, recently revealed that she doesn't really enjoy getting dressed up for the red carpet. The actor admitted that getting ready for red carpet events may be "overwhelming," so she looks forward to returning home.

Nicole Kidman, a Hollywood actress, recently talked about how stressful it can be to prepare for red carpet events. Nicole revealed in an interview with Elle that she can't wait to come home and change out of her outfit for something cozier.

Nicole stated, "I want to get out, take off my dress, and put on my pajamas," in an interview with Elle. I'm content to return home and simply be myself; it's similar to the antithesis of Cinderella. It does seem a bit much at first. I'm thinking, "It's time to head home." I'm exhausted. I want to curl up, I want to feel real, and I want to get warm."


Regarding work, it was just revealed that Nicole Kidman will be back for Big Little Lies' third season. "My daughter is the one who watched both of the series and went, 'Okay, there's just no question, there has to be a third,'" the actor revealed in an interview with Elle. According to Kidman, her daughter even provided feedback on her mother's character arc: "'Celeste, she's not coping in the second one, what is she doing?'" I could somewhat understand Mary Louise's perspective.

Post a Comment

0 Comments