> Jasmine Bhasin on the safety of her eye: My hunger had disappeared.

Header Ads Widget

Jasmine Bhasin on the safety of her eye: My hunger had disappeared.

 Jasmine Bhasin on the safety of her eye: My hunger had disappeared.


   Jasmine Bhasin



Jasmine Bhasin, an actor, talks about how relieved she is that her eye is safe.


Everybody goes through a trying period when they are writing in pain and unable to accomplish what they love, and Jasmine Bhasin deeply understands this. She posted on Instagram on Sunday that she is no longer in danger, having only recently recovered from corneal damage to one of her eyes. She told us, "I am so relieved because I cannot explain the pain I was in," during our conversation. I was uncomfortable from July 17 to Sunday of last week. I was in excruciating pain. Since there are no medications for this illness, the doctor gave given sleeping tablets so that I could sleep at night. I used to find it challenging. Additionally, since my eyes would be closed, the recuperation could only take place at night.

Post a Comment

0 Comments