> Shefali Jariwala argues that photographers who take pictures of celebrities from behind are doing what the public wants them to do.

Header Ads Widget

Shefali Jariwala argues that photographers who take pictures of celebrities from behind are doing what the public wants them to do.

 Shefali Jariwala argues that photographers who take pictures of celebrities from behind do what the public wants them to do.


Shefali Jariwala, an actor


The actor Shefali Jariwala discusses her new decision to not mind being photographed or videotaped by paparazzi from behind.

Actress Shefali Jariwala is unaffected by trolls, criticism, or the attention she gets from photographers. She recently said, "I don't mind, I work bloody hard on my a," on a podcast. The statement, "I don't mind if it looks a little good," went viral.

Upon communicating with Jariwala, she tackled the persistent problem of photographers taking pictures and films of famous people from the back.

She informs us that she enjoys the attention, in contrast to many other female performers who have asked photographers to avoid taking shots from the back. She clarifies, saying, "I put a lot of effort into my body, so I'm fine if someone likes it. It's complete clothing; I'm not going out in chaddis. You are unable to cover your ass with an abaya and go outside."

Post a Comment

0 Comments