> 'I can't be insulted by what they say,' says Navya Nanda in response to trolling following her acceptance at IIM Ahmedabad.

Header Ads Widget

'I can't be insulted by what they say,' says Navya Nanda in response to trolling following her acceptance at IIM Ahmedabad.

'I can't be insulted by what they say,' says Navya Nanda in response to trolling following her acceptance at IIM Ahmedabad.



Navya Naveli Nanda responded to the teasing after being accepted into IIM Ahmedabad.



Navya Naveli Nanda recently gave a talk about responding to criticism and trolling on social media. She was admitted to IIM Ahmedabad recently.

Recently, Navya Naveli Nanda replied to trolling on her admission to IIM-Ahmedabad. She spoke about handling criticism and comments on social media during an India Today Conclave interview.


When asked about the abuse and hostility that she encountered after enrolling at IIM-Ahmedabad, Navya Naveli Nanda responded as follows: "Social media has been a great platform because it's given a lot of people a voice, a lot of people who might not have that kind of reach previously." India is home to some of the best universities in the world, and attending IIM Ahmedabad is an amazing experience. I consider myself fortunate to be pursuing a higher education under the tutelage of some of the world's best academics.


She went on, "I don't think I can be offended by what people say if I consider myself to be working for them." I have to look at the criticism because it will only help me become a better person, business owner, and Indian. I acknowledge that my lived experience is substantially different from yours. There will be a discussion about that among people. She emphasizes that her duty is to herself and her work, yet she doesn't waver in her focus on her aspirations. I utilize the negative comments I hear from individuals to motivate me to keep moving forward and not let them get to me.


Post a Comment

0 Comments