> Kareena Kapoor Khan: Saif and I communicate lovingly with one another so that our sons, Taimur and Jeh, can pick up knowledge.

Header Ads Widget

Kareena Kapoor Khan: Saif and I communicate lovingly with one another so that our sons, Taimur and Jeh, can pick up knowledge.

Kareena Kapoor Khan: Saif and I communicate lovingly with one another so that our sons, Taimur and Jeh, can pick up knowledge.

image source Bollywood Hungama


Actor Kareena Kapoor Khan chats with her husband, actor Saif Ali Khan, about instilling empathy and respect in her sons Taimur and Jeh.

Actor Kareena Kapoor Khan, who is also a mother of two young boys, Taimur, 7, and Jeh, 3, expressed concern about helping children comprehend individual equality and respect during her speech at the UN ceremony on Saturday in Delhi, when she was named India's National Ambassador for UNICEF. "I believe that boys who witness their mother's and father's jobs have some kind ofcourtesy for the reality that I occasionally become busy. They wanted me to stay home today since it was their holiday, but I had to go to work. "You are always traveling to Delhi and Dubai for work, and I want to be with you," Taimur said. I assured him that his job was equally essential and that I would return to offer him additional time so that he wouldn't feel abandoned in any manner."

"He will accept the fact that Amma and Abba both have jobs and return home at some point. He is aware of the equality aspect of my parents' jobs. That in some way makes a lot of room for deference. The 43-year-old continues, "I want him to grow up understanding that we are equals in this house."

Also Read: When Kareena Kapoor disclosed the reasons why everyone advised against her wedlocking Saif Ali Khan: "Karna warna shadi mat karna."

As parents, the actress and her husband, actor Saif Ali Khan, exercise caution when conversing with their kids. In addition, children learn behaviors from the way their parents interact. Saif often reminds me that if we communicate with love to one other, our kids will also communicate with love to others. He takes great pride in the fact that kids are observing and picking up knowledge through observation. I also strive to teach both of my boys respect in this way," she concludes.

Post a Comment

0 Comments